unilad homepage
unilad homepage
  • News
    • UK News
    • US News
    • World News
    • Crime
    • Health
    • Money
    • Sport
    • Travel
  • Music
  • Technology
  • Film and TV
    • News
    • DC Comics
    • Disney
    • Marvel
    • Netflix
  • Celebrity
  • Politics
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • LADbible Group
  • LADbible
  • SPORTbible
  • GAMINGbible
  • Tyla
  • UNILAD Tech
  • FOODbible
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content
Retired Navy chief refuses to talk about the UFO he saw in Afghanistan because he could go to jail
Home>News
Published 01:30 9 May 2023 GMT+1

Retired Navy chief refuses to talk about the UFO he saw in Afghanistan because he could go to jail

A retired Navy officer claims he spotted a metallic orb similar to the one shown in last month's US Senate hearing.

Charisa Bossinakis

Charisa Bossinakis

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover
Featured Image Credit: U.S. Senate Committee on Armed Services

Topics: News, Space, Aliens, Politics

Charisa Bossinakis
Charisa Bossinakis

Advert

Advert

Advert

A retired Navy chief officer claims to have seen a UFO in Afghanistan but is too scared to come forward with the details.

Fox News reported that an ex-Navy senior chief petty officer, whose name is being kept anonymous, spotted a metallic orb in the Gulf country similar to the one shown in last month's US Senate hearing.

However, he's keeping his lips sealed as he fears he could be reprimanded.

"I’m going to be honest with you. I’d love to tell everything in detail, but I’m not willing to go to jail to do it," he told the outlet.

Advert

Fox News/US Senate Committee on Armed Services

"I'm constrained because of security agreements, so they need a way for submissions to be made."

On April 29, the US Congress's Senate Armed Services Committee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities held a new hearing on UFOs.

This was the second congressional hearing on the issue since the last one, which took place May 2022.

The hearing was broken up into two parts - a closed session and a public one immediately following.

The head of the Pentagon office looking at UFO incidents reported by military personnel told the Senate they were reviewing almost 700 cases.

dpa/Alamy Live News

Still, there is a lack of evidence to confirm any of these incidents were extraterrestrial forces, as per ABC News.

The office presented two new clips of unidentified objects flying in the air; however, Dr Sean Kirkpatrick, the head of the agency, said this was essentially all the data they had.

The first video, posted on the Pentagon's website, occurred in the Middle East on 12 July 2022.

The other video showed two views of an incident the Pentagon said occurred over South Asia the following year on January 15.

Kirkpatrick added that 'it's going to be virtually impossible to fully identify that, just based off that video' and this was an 'unresolved case'.

"Without sufficient data, we are unable to reach defendable conclusions that meet the high scientific standards we set for resolution, and I will not close a case that we cannot defend the conclusions of," said Kirkpatrick, as per the outlet.

He added that his research had never confirmed the existence of 'extraterrestrial activity, off-world technology, or objects that defy the known laws of physics'.

But, despite this, Fitzpatrick enforced that he and his team are 'committed to working with our interagency partners at NASA to appropriately inform the US Government's leadership of its findings'.

Choose your content:

2 hours ago
4 hours ago
10 hours ago
11 hours ago
  • Supplied
    2 hours ago

    Man walking 3,000 miles across the USA reveals 'criminally underrated' state - but it's still not his favorite

    He's walking across the US for a very good cause

    News
  • @LucyLurch/YouTube
    4 hours ago

    Man who has taken over 25 different drugs reveals 'worst reaction' he's ever had

    He described it as a 'real life nightmare'

    News
  • Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images
    10 hours ago

    President Trump will not attend son Donald Trump Jr.'s wedding one day before ceremony

    Trump cited 'circumstances pertaining to government' as the reason he will not attend the wedding

    News
  • Theo Wargo/Getty Images
    11 hours ago

    Tom Hardy allegedly fired from MobLand after clashing with producers

    It's reported that Hardy was 'late' to set numerous times, among other issues with producers

    Film & TV
  • Navy Chief who witnessed a UFO says he convinced other colleagues with this chilling radar evidence
  • UFO whistleblower reveals four types of aliens he claims the US government knows about
  • NATO chief finally explains why he called Trump 'daddy'
  • US ex-counter terror chief claims he was blocked from investigating Charlie Kirk's killing as he details their final conversation